Obtaining planning permission for any development proposal can be a complex process and will require a strategic approach from the outset.
If you are planning a major development it is essential that you engage the services of an experienced planning consultant to ensure that your application will be approved.
At Resolve Planning we work closely with our clients, architects, specialist sub-consultants and the relevant local council to ensure that your planning application is well conceived from the outset and will be approved as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Pre-application Advice and Guidance
We will ensure that your development proposal gets off on the right foot and will use our extensive experience of the planning system to give you the best advice. Our pre-application services include:
- Initial feasibility advice, including desk-top analysis of your site, advice on land-use zoning and other site constraints.
- Pre-application Discussion (PAD) meetings with the local Council’s planning service and other statutory bodies.
- Input into the design process and engagement with the Design Team.
- Instruction and management of specialist sub-consultants.
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) screening and scoping.
- Submission of a Proposal of Application Notice (PAN) and engagement with the local community and other stakeholders.
Submitting a Planning Application
We will manage the preparation of your planning application and pull together all the information required to submit a high quality and robust application, including:
- The management of specialist consultants to ensure all reports are in line with the proposal and are consistent throughout.
- Ensuring the planning application properly reflects the advice received during pre-application stage.
- Preparation of all planning application forms and supporting statements.
- Management and submission of the Design & Access Statement for major developments.
- Preparation of a Planning Supporting Statement that sets out how the development proposal complies with prevailing planning policy and makes the case for approval of the application.
- Preparation of the Pre-application Community Consultation (PACC) Report.
- Submission of the planning application to the relevant Council on your behalf.
Managing a Planning Application
Once the planning application is submitted we will take an active role in managing the application through the system. Our services include:
- Submission and active management of your application to the point of decision, including ongoing engagement with the planning officer assigned to your application.
- Direct contact with the various government bodies and agencies consulted as part of the application process and responding to issues that arise during the application process.
- Actively responding to any objections that are submitted to your planning application.
- Engagement with public representatives in advance of your planning application being presented to the Council’s Planning Committee.
We will also provide advice on the discharge of any planning conditions attached to your planning approval.
We provide these services while working across all sectors, including:
- Renewable Energy
- Health Care
- Planning Enforcement